Asset Onboarding Application Template
Submission Date: mm-dd-yyyy
Ratification Date: mm-dd-yyyy
- 1.What is your motivation for submitting this application?
- 2.What is your association to the proposed asset?
- 3.What are the key benefits to the Jet Protocol for onboarding the asset?
- 4.What are the known limitations of the asset?
- 1.Please provide a brief, high-level description of the asset's native ecosystem (project), including the protocol's type (peer-to-peer/ peer-to-liquidity/ etc.).
- 2.Who are the founding members? What is their current involvement with the project?
- 3.Please indicate the ICO date, initial price and valuation of the token and total capital raised (in USD and crypto terms).
- 4.How much of the capital raised via the ICO was converted into FIAT (in terms of FIAT currency and amount of tokens)?
- 5.What was the way of issuing and distributing the tokens? Were there pre-ICO investors?
- 6.What is the current token distribution (project team vs. investors vs. public)? Has the token distribution changed over time?
- 7.Are there any fees generated by the protocol? If yes, please provide details and amounts.
- 8.Is the protocol audited? By what firms? Please provide link(s) to the audit documentation.
- 9.Is the protocol open source? If yes, please provide links to the repositories.
- 10.Other relevant project data or comments:
- 1.Asset name:
- 2.Asset type (native/ wrapped):
- 3.Please provide a one-sentence description of the asset:
- 4.What's the purpose of the asset within its native ecosystem?
- 5.Does the asset have any use outside of its native ecosystem (integrated protocols)?
- 6.Please provide all Smart Contract addresses. If the project is open source, detail how the Smart Contracts are implemented.
- 1.What exchange(s) support the asset?
- 2.Does the asset have a pool with meaningful liquidity on either Orca or Saber? What pools exist, and what is the amount of liquidity in each pool?
- 3.Please provide 7-day asset trading history (daily aggregated trading volumes for trading pair of asset with USDC).
- 4.Which oracles monitor the asset? How many feeds are available?
- 5.How often does the asset drop significantly in price? Please provide a link to the price history.
- 6.For stablecoins only: Has the asset ever lost the peg? If yes, for what reason?
- 7.For algorithmic stablecoins only: Please provide details on the risks associated with the design.
- 8.For wrapped assets only: Which bridges are used? Are they custodial or non-custodial? Are they audited?
- 9.What amount of asset's liquidity exists in the integrated protocols (if applicable)?
- 10.List any parties interested in taking part in liquidations for the proposed asset type.
- 1.How many active addresses/ users currently hold the asset?
- 2.Is the asset supply expected to increase or decrease over time? Is there a token burn mechanism? Is the project able to mint more tokens in the future?
- 3.Please explain the staking mechanism (if any).
- 4.Please explain the slashing mechanism (if any).
- 5.Are there tokens on vesting schedule? If yes, what is that schedule and related vesture limitations?
- 6.Are any tokens allocated for specific purposes or issuance schedules (e.g. liquidity mining)?
- 1.Is the project or the asset owned by any incorporated organization? a. Y / N b. Organization Name: c. Jurisdiction:
- 2.In which jurisdictions was the token issued?
- 3.Was the token issued as part of a regulatory process (e.g. securities offering)?
- 4.Was the token issued as part of a fundraising process?
- 5.Has the project or the asset obtained any legal opinions on the regulatory standing of the token? If yes, please provide links to the relevant documentation.
- 6.Has the project or the asset had any legal interactions? If so, describe and provide documentation.
- Link to project’s white paper:
- Link(s) to active communities related to the project:
- Link(s) to project’s documentation portal/ source code for the system(s) that interact with the proposed asset:
- Link(s) to audits - both procedural and Smart Contracts:
- Link(s) to legal opinions:
- Link(s) to other legal material:
- Other relevant links:
List all relevant Solana addresses here
If you have additional marketing material, recorded discussions, or collateral onboarding campaign material, link here: